Deciding to undergo cosmetic surgery is definitely one of the most important decisions in your life. These procedures provide a ton of benefits for the individual, especially when we’re talking about building up confidence and self-esteem.
In addition, most aesthetic procedures are aimed at enhancing the natural beauty of the individual, while slowing down the signs of aging. People who undergo these procedures feel more beautiful and confident with themselves, and that contributes to their overall physical and mental health. If you are looking to try a particular cosmetic procedure but scared about its effects, then it would surely help to know more about these aesthetic surgeries.
There are various reputable medical institutions that offer a wide variety of cosmetic surgeries. Here are 14 safe aesthetic procedures you may consider to enhance your natural beauty:
1. Eyelid Surgery (Upper and /or Lower Blepharoplasty) – This simple procedure tightens the patient’s eyelid skin and removes the small amount of fat that accumulates in the eyelids. This surgery is ideal for people who have eye bags, and/or puffy-looking eyes.
2. Rhinoplasty (Nose Lift) / Alar Trimming and Narrowing (Alarplasty) – Sometimes referred to as a nose job, nose lift, or alarplasty, this involves the reshaping of the nose to enhance its appearance and make it more complementary with other facial features.
3. Chin Augmentation – Using a silicon implant, this procedure improves the look of the protruding portion of the chin (also called mentum). The shape of the silicon implant can be changed depending on the patient’s instructions.
4. Submental Lipectomy (Double Chin) – Lipectomy is the surgical removal of fatty tissues, and ‘submental’ pertains to the location where this procedure is done, that is, under the chin or the space between the head and the neck.
5. Endoscopic Brow Lift – This aesthetic procedure aims to lift the eyebrows through the use of small incisions and specialized equipment.
6. Face Lift (Rhytidectomy) – This minimally invasive surgery removes excess fat from the face to prevent sagging in certain areas. Then, the physician will tighten the loose skin, resulting in a more youthful appearance.
7. Fat Transplant – Also referred to as fat transfer, this procedure moves excess fat from certain portions of the body to other areas that lack volume and mass. Common areas of this procedure include thighs and buttocks. Transferring fat from the same human body is deemed safer and less likely to result in allergic reactions due to foreign substance.
8. Hair Transplant – In this procedure, live hair follicles are taken from areas such as the back and sides of the head, and inserted into the patient’s bald spots to promote growth. Once this surgery is done, its effects are expected to last a lifetime.
9. Breast Augmentation and Breast Reduction (Mammaplasty) – Breast augmentation is a procedure that requires some form of silicon gel that would be inserted in incisions around the breasts. Mammaplasty, on the other hand, is a cosmetic surgery that reduces breast size in order to be more proportional to the patient’s body type.
10. Breast Lifting (Mastopexy) – This surgery is the answer to sagging breasts from aging and breastfeeding. The procedure aims to make breasts perkier and firmer.
11. Ultrasound-assisted Liposuction – Also known as ultrasonic liposuction, it is a form of fat removal that liquefies fat tissues first before removing them from the desired area. It is becoming more popular as it targets fat tissues better.
12. Tummy-Tuck (Abdominoplasty) – This is a major but still safe cosmetic procedure that aims to remove the stubborn belly fat that neither dieting nor exercise can burn. An incision will be made horizontally across the tummy area.
13. Aesthetic Gynecology
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR) – Vaginal rejuvenation procedures became popular to take care of vaginal walls that are losing elasticity. There are two reasons why this happens: childbirth and aging. LVR uses state of the art technology to bring back the youthful elasticity of vaginal walls, resulting in a more enjoyable intimate relationship between couples, even in their more senior years.
- Designer Laser Vaginoplasty (DLV) – This is a laser surgical enhancement of the vaginal muscles for both functional and aesthetic improvements. Women who want to reduce the size of protruding inner vaginal lips can benefit from this procedure.
14. Aesthetic Stem Cell Therapy / Anti-Aging Stem Cell Therapy – This is an advanced procedure wherein the patient’s own stem cells are transplanted to whatever location they are needed. This boosts organ repair and improves the overall look of the skin.
Try These Safe Procedures Today
You should not be scared of cosmetic surgeries and other related procedures because these methods have been around for decades. As more modern technology is developed, there are also ongoing procedures to improve these aesthetic surgeries.
Remember that undergoing these methods would not only improve your physical appearance, it would also help boost your confidence and improve your quality of life. Check out a trusted medical institution near you and find out if they offer these safe and cost-effective cosmetic procedures resulting in a life-changing experience.